What we do
Every business is different and from time to time, have different admin needs and demands. Sometimes these are temporary: filling expertise gaps that have arisen due to HR issues or to address an immediate need.
It's likely that bookkeeping is not the only help you need. Gathering information and data, preparing information for business, or documenting systems and processes takes time and eats into your days and weeks. And you may just need good quality bookkeeping and account information that is reliable and up-to-date!
So we can help you with:
Accounts (manual or computerised):
- Set up accounts systems
- Cash book, payments and receipts
- Debtor management (including chasing debtors for payment)
- Purchasing and creditor management
- Stock control, stocktakes, asset registers
- Payroll and HR Administration (e.g. holiday records, personal data)
- Reconciliations (bank, payroll accounts)
- Preparation to Trial Balance for external accountant
- 'Shoe Box' organisation and conversions
- Payroll Tax
Office and management administration:
- Secretariat services for clubs and associations
- Business letters
- Database creation and maintenance
- Spreadsheets, charts and graphs
- Proof reading and editing
- Office organisation, systems planning and implementation
- Clerical one-on-one training and mentoring
- Carbon Accounting
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Maintaining tracking spreadsheets
- Cashflow projections
- Profit & Loss and Balance Sheets
- Other reports as required
- Streamlining office systems
- Reviewing and documenting work practices
- Creating and maintaining procedure manuals
- Fine-tuning customer service systems
- Business and risk management plans
- Developing budgets and cashflows
- Research (internet research and mystery calling)
- OHS&W, EMS systems and plans
No empty promises
We will always be honest and realistic in our dealings with you. So if what you need done is outside our skills and competencies, or cannot be completed in the time-frame, we will not only tell you straight up, we will try to find someone who can help you. We have a network of trusted professional service providers to call on that we have used and tested personally.
Flexible service delivery
Not every business has the office space and equipment to accommodate an administrator so we work with you to find the best method of service delivery. Working at your site or ours, we have the benefit of focussing on your admin requirement while you attend to your customers and operations. We do find that where we can work remotely we can be even more productive representing better value for you. But you will always remain in control.
So, how much?
Our flexible approach to service delivery and the range of services we offer means that we'll need to quote based on your admin needs. Remember, you won't have those employment on-costs that chew up time and cash; just admin services on demand. That's food for thought.